Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Bean Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Green Bean Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Bean Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These foods can help you feel full for longer as well, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green bean fries recipe. You can have green bean fries using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Bean Fries:
- Use 1 lb. of fresh green beans.
- Get 1/3 c. of flour.
- Get 1 c. of Panko crumbs.
- Take 1 c. of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 of lg. eggs, beaten.
Steps to make Green Bean Fries:
- Wash beans and pat dry with paper towels..
- Set up 3-container dredging station: 1) beaten eggs in shallow rectangular dish, 2) flour on paper plate, and 3) Panko, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder on another paper plate..
- Dredge each green bean in flour, then egg, then Panko-parm mixture. When in the Panko mixture, bury the bean completely and press firmly with your palm so it adheres well..
- Set each dredged bean on baking sheet so they don't touch..
- Cooking methods (choose ONE): Oven bake: 400°F about 10 min. Air fryer: 350° about 8 min. Deep fryer: 350° about 3 min. (until golden brown).
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping condiment. (I prefer them without.).
Roll the green bean in the egg then the almond flour crust and place on the pan. Lightly spray the breaded fries with cooking spray to help crisp them. Green Bean "Fries" Photo Credit: Peter Papoulakos. Dip the green beans in the egg, then coat with the panko bread crumb mixture. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray, then line the green beans up in a single layer across the pan.
If you find this Green Bean Fries recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.