Masala Gravy Chicken Rice. This is Masala Rice with Spicy Chicken Gravy. This is one of those lunch box recipes that I love. Part one of this Post will be the preparation of Masala Rice and Part two will be for the chicken gravy.
So the Chicken gravy. chicken gravy recipe for rice, a masala gravy with onions, tomatoes and nuts paste cooked with chicken. This is a heavy gravy chicken which has many ingredients that go into making it and is a perfect gravy for rice, chapati, roti or paratha or parotta. The famous 'Chicken Tikka Masala' Gravy recipe was a great find and discovery for me.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, masala gravy chicken rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Masala Gravy Chicken Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Masala Gravy Chicken Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This is Masala Rice with Spicy Chicken Gravy. This is one of those lunch box recipes that I love. Part one of this Post will be the preparation of Masala Rice and Part two will be for the chicken gravy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala gravy chicken rice using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Gravy Chicken Rice:
- Make ready 1 Cup of Raw Rice.
- Get 1 Cup of Cooked Masala Gravy Chicken.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Shahi Jeera Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Capcicum Long Shap Cut Pieces.
- Get 1 of Onion Sliced Cut Pieces.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Desi Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
There's nothing more exciting than recreating a restaurant-style chicken recipe at home! This is very similar to the Paneer version of this recipe which I posted a while ago. The main difference is replacing chicken with Paneer. The recipe of chicken masala curry is originated from the Indian subcontinent, where bone-in chicken first marinated with a few Indian spices, oil and ginger-garlic paste then cooked in onion and tomato gravy flavored with various Indian spices.
Steps to make Masala Gravy Chicken Rice:
- First is Wash an Soak the rice in water For20Minutes Now_2 Step,Start then small cut this masala gravy chicken pieces and add into just chicken gravy Or add the desi ghee In Pressure cooker and heat this or add the jerra powder,Onion And capcicum an little golden Fry This….
- Next_Step_Now add drianed, soaked rice or with add masala gravy Chicken,light hand mix it, last me add kare water,salt and lemon juice Again mix it well an cook this recipe for about 2 whistle,… Now end the wisell in cooker,Serve the yummy rice with other spice curd raita In Serving plate and serve it..
What serves best with chicken masala curry? Chicken masala can be paired with some steamed rice or any Indian bread of your choice like roti, naan or hot and piping parathas. Marinate the chicken with the ground paprika, turmeric powder, curry powder, Garam Masala, salt and pepper. Cook chicken with aromatics In a pan, heat some coconut oil and add the cumin seeds, chopped onions, dried chiliand curry leaves. Sauté till onions are slightly brown and fragrant.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food masala gravy chicken rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!