Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Holiday Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Holiday Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to holiday green bean casserole recipe. To make holiday green bean casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Holiday Green Bean Casserole:
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of onion soup.
- Get 1 package of frozen cut green beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Generous splash Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 container of French fried onions.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- Take To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Holiday Green Bean Casserole:
- Add the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a medium sized casserole dish. Mix well..
- Add the green beans and half the fried onions. Mix until smooth..
- Cover the dish with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly around the edges..
- Cover the top with the remaining fried onions then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, sans the foil. Let rest for a bit then enjoy!!.
Without the need for cream, this casserole is as creamy as gets. A perfect and delicious side dish to entertain your family over the holidays. This Green Bean Casserole is topped with cheese, almonds and fried onions for the ultimate holiday side! Prep is minimal with canned beans and cream of mushroom soup – a classic everybody loves! In a large pot of salted boiling water, add green beans and cook until bright.
If you find this Holiday Green Bean Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.