Quick Pizza with Pita bread. Pita bread / Homemade pita bread, simple and easy. How to make pizza without oven I topped the pita breads with our favourite pizza toppings rather than what was suggested and This is a great little snack that's quick to serve while watching a hockey game on TV or as an appy I loved using pita breads it made a perfect crust.
A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will work. Pita Bread Pizza Topping VariationsRecipes From A Pantry. mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, tomato sauce, olives, pita breads.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick pizza with pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread / Homemade pita bread, simple and easy. How to make pizza without oven I topped the pita breads with our favourite pizza toppings rather than what was suggested and This is a great little snack that's quick to serve while watching a hockey game on TV or as an appy I loved using pita breads it made a perfect crust.
Quick Pizza with Pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Quick Pizza with Pita bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have quick pizza with pita bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- Prepare 1 of pita bread.
- Take 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cheese (of your choice).
- Make ready 1 of sliced onion; medium size.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of shredded parmesan.
- Take 1 tsp of tabasco smoked paprika sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
- Take of Optional.
- Get 1/2 packet of Papa John's special seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 packet of Papa John's red chili flakes.
- Get of Substitute.
- Make ready of you can sustitute basil with either fresh basil leaves or Italian seasoning.
Roasted tomato Pita Bread & a lobster feast! Pita bread pizza is so, so simple and one of our favorite ways to make a quick weeknight meal. All you need to do is remember to stock pita bread in your refrigerator and some shredded cheese. Then, it's an easy way to use up veggies in the refrigerator.
Instructions to make Quick Pizza with Pita bread:
- On the bottom side of the Pita bread, apply butter..
- Throw it over a pan on low heat. Now, top it with pizza sauce and cheese..
- Arrange the onion by pressing it slightly into the bread..
- Cover and cook for 5 mins on medium heat. Turn off heat, open it and add Tabasco sauce to it. Finally, sprinkle Basil on top. Also spice it with packets from Papa John's to taste. Serve hot..
- Alternatively, you can ready up all this and nuke it in microwave safe plate for 4 minutes (or 1 additional minute if not done)..
A few tips for some great pita bread pizza This pizza recipe has been in the family for years. Originally, my mom would use the big homemade pitas for the crust Years ago it was very hard to find pita bread in a supermarket, I had to get them at the Middle-Eastern grocery stores but now you can find them in just about any local supermarket. Just set up pita loaves, sauce, and your toppings buffet style, and allow your kids' imagination to take over. We highly recommend using these pita pizzas for after-school snacks, sleepovers, Friday night movies or just whenever your kids need a quick pick-me-up in under. Kids will love this quick supper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food quick pizza with pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!