Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lauren’s Crunchwrap Supreme recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lauren’s Crunchwrap Supreme recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauren’s Crunchwrap Supreme recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauren’s crunchwrap supreme recipe. You can have lauren’s crunchwrap supreme using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauren’s Crunchwrap Supreme:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- Provide Dash of pepper.
- You need 4 of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 4 of street taco sized tortillas.
- Take 4 of tostada shells.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cups of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mexican cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Lauren’s Crunchwrap Supreme:
- Place skillet on the stove and set the burner to medium heat. Cook the beef in the skillet and mix the spices into the beef..
- Once the beef is finished, drain the extra juices from the beef. Lay out a large flour tortilla. Place the beef on top of the tortilla with a little of the cheese. Then place one of the tostadas on top of the beef and cheese..
- Spread some sour cream on top of the tostada..
- Next, layer some lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese on top of that..
- Top that off with a street taco sized tortilla..
- Next comes the most important part. Wrap the large tortilla around the rest of the ingredients. Be sure to crimp the edges. It should look like the picture (DONT PUT IT IN THE SKILLET LIKE THIS).
- Now, put a dab of olive oil on the skillet and place the whole wrap on the skillet with the flaps DOWN. Try and keep all of the flaps tight and crimped. The burner should still be at medium heat. Set the timer for 3 minutes..
- At 3 minutes, flip the wrap over for another 3 minutes. Then take it off and enjoy!.
If you find this Lauren’s Crunchwrap Supreme recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.