Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Canned Mackerel Chirashi Sushi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Mackerel Chirashi Sushi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to canned mackerel chirashi sushi recipe. You can have canned mackerel chirashi sushi using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Canned Mackerel Chirashi Sushi:
- Take of Canned mackerel (soy sauce or miso flavored).
- Take of Sugar snap peas.
- You need of Chikuwa.
- Prepare of Beni-shouga red pickled ginger, finely chopped.
- You need of servings Sushi rice.
- Get of [A].
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Take of [B].
- Provide of Eggs.
- Use of Katakuriko.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sake.
Instructions to make Canned Mackerel Chirashi Sushi:
- Put the [A] ingredients and the canned mackerel, liquid and all, in a frying pan..
- Cook while flaking the mackerel until there is almost no liquid left in the pan. That's the mackerel soboro done..
- Boil the sugar snap peas in boiling salted water for a minute, then finely julienne. Make kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette) with the [B] ingredients. Finely julienne the chikuwa also..
- You can serve it in any way you like, but what I do is to line a shallow square mold with the kinshi tamago, then the mackerel soboro….
- …then the rice and more mackerel soboro. I press it down firmly, then unmold it on a serving plate..
- Add the chikuwa, sugar snap pears an beni-shouga red pickled ginger on top and it's done. This is 4 servings..
- Serve cut into portions..
- Instead of pressing it into a mold, you can just put the cooked mackerel on top of a bed of sushi rice, then top with kinshi tamago, beni-shouga and sugar snap peas..
- See my recipe for "Canned Mackerel and Chinese Cabbage Simmered With Miso", which is simmered just using the moisture of the cabbage..
If you find this Canned Mackerel Chirashi Sushi recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.