Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate chip cookie bars recipe. You can have double chocolate chip cookie bars using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars:
- Use 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter – softened, just under room temp.
- Use 4 tbs of coconut oil – chilled.
- Get 1 cup of light brown sugar – packed.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of REAL maple syrup.
- Get 1 tbs of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl wisk together flour baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream together butter, coconut oil, and sugars on medium speed until pale and fluffy. About 2 minutes..
- With mixer running add eggs one at a time, beating until fully combined after each addition. Add vanilla and maple syrup, continue to run until just incorporated..
- Stop mixer. Scrape down sides and ensure no unmixed portions of butter/sugar remain in the bottom..
- Add half the flour mixture. Slowly return speed to medium. Beat until just incorporated. Stop mixer, scrape down sides, add remaining flour mixture and repeat process..
- Stop mixer. Add chocolate chips. Turn on to low to gently stir chips into batter until just incorporated..
- Spread batter evenly into cake pan. Bake 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!.
- See notes below⤵.
- NOTE 1: I use a stand mixer when making this recipe because I have carpal tunnel and it kills my wrists to stir cookie batter. You can absolutely make this recipe stirring by hand (or with a handheld mixer) with no adverse effects whatsoever..
- NOTE 2: To bake as cookies, chill dough for 30 minutes before baking. When ready, scoop out 2 tbs dough per cookie. Roll each tbs into its own ball. Stack one ball on top of the other on a cookie sheet and press together gently, but do not flatten. Space cookies 2 inches apart. Bake at 375°F for 10-13 minutes or until edges are just lightly golden and center is still pale. This will make soft, chewy cookies. For crisper cookies, bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly golden all over..
If you find this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.