Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate cookie pops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate cookie pops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate cookie pops recipe. You can have chocolate cookie pops using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cookie pops:
- Use 2 packet of oreo cookies white and chocolate.
- Prepare as needed of Heart shape sprinkles.
- Use 4-5 drops of Black gel food colour.
- Prepare 100 gm of Dark chocolate.
- Use 100 gm of milk chocolate.
- Take as needed of Lollypop sticks/Skewers.
Instructions to make Chocolate cookie pops:
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper..
- Chop the chocolates..
- Melt in a double boiler..
- Open the chocolate flavored cookies apart. Dip the stick in melted chocolate and place it in the center of a cookie.then close it with other half again to seal it..
- Repeat the process for all the batch you hv planned to make. And let it set for 10- 15 mins. So the chocolate within hardens..
- Meanwhile separate the white cream from few of the cookies..
- Take a piping nozzle and using it's bottom and top cut the cream part to make out circles..
- As shown in the picture I took a rough idea for mouth and eyes on the cookie. Keep all the cutouts aside..
- Next, add some cocoa powder and black food gel colour to the left over white cream.knead it until well combined..
- We will roll it real thin to make very tiny balls as eyes. Keep aside..
- By the time your cookies with sticks are ready to be dipped in chocolate. So heat up the chocolate little bit. Dip the cookies in it and tap off the excess chocolate.place them on lined baking tray..
- While the chocolate is still wet, place the cream cutouts and attach the heart shaped sprinkles as shown in the final picture using a drop of melted chocolate. Do the same for eye balls too. Repeat the process for whole batch. Set aside to firm up..
- Your chocolate dipped cookie pops are ready to serve. Believe me it's a tough job to keep kids away from them any more..
If you find this Chocolate cookie pops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.