Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baby Cereal – Rice (Just Add Water!) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby Cereal – Rice (Just Add Water!) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baby cereal – rice (just add water!) recipe. To cook baby cereal – rice (just add water!) you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baby Cereal – Rice (Just Add Water!):
- Provide 1 of Whole Grain Brown Rice.
- Prepare of Equipment.
- Get 1 of Coffee Grinder.
- You need 1 of Dehydrator.
Instructions to make Baby Cereal – Rice (Just Add Water!):
- Add rice to coffee grinder, and reduce to a fine powder..
- Bring water to a boil. Add rice powder (1/4 cup powder for 1 cup water), cook on low heat, whisking constantly to avoid lumps..
- Let cool. Can be served as is, or kept in the refrigerator 72 hours. If such is the case, add breastmilk or formula to acheive desired consistency..
- Spread cooked cereal in a thin layer on a "fruit roll up" tray, and place in dehydrator. Set dehydrator to 115°F, and leave for twelve hours, or until the rice looks like "chips", and break when touched..
- Place "chips" to coffee grinder, and reduce to a fine power. Store in an airtight container at room temperature, away from moisture..
- To serve, add warm breastmilk, water, or formula, until desired consistency is obtained..
Once your baby is old enough to venture out into more flavorful food options like whole veggies and fruits, this is a wonderful base for your own homemade blends. cereal: 'just add water' vs. 'add breastmilk': I give my LO baby cereal for breakfast. I bought Heinz whole grain rice cereal the 'add BM or formula' type. But it's just a pain to pump every time and I'm finding myself adding just plain water or juice from cooking fruits. I want to switch to the 'just add water' type but I've noticed that it has skim. Or perhaps you just want to add an extra nutritional punch to your kids' food.
If you find this Baby Cereal – Rice (Just Add Water!) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.