Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's baileys beginners irish cheesecake recipe. To cook mike's baileys beginners irish cheesecake you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake:
- You need of Irish Cheesecake.
- Get 1 of Pre-made Graham Cracker Pie Crust Or Pre-made Chocolate Pie Crust.
- Take 1 of 8 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur.
- Use 1/8 cup of Green Creme de Menthe Liqueur.
- You need 1 can of Eagle Brand Condensed Milk.
- Get 3/4 cup of Mint Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Use 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 4 of Mint Leaves [garnishment].
- Use 1/3 cup of Mint Chocolate Chips [garnishment].
- You need 1/3 cup of Graham Cracker Crumbs [garnishment].
- You need 1 of Green Food Coloring [optional – color to preference].
- Take 1/2 cup of Chocolate Sauce [garnish drizzle].
Instructions to make Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake:
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature or heat slightly in your microwave..
- Add everything in a bowl, except for lemon juice, chocolate chips and garnishments and blend until any lumps are fully dissolved..
- Important step: Slowly add your lemon juice and blend with electric mixer to avoid curdling..
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula and pour into your pre-made crust..
- Garnish as desired, cover and chill for 2 hours..
- Authors Notes: You can easily make this cheesecake without the Cream De Menthe and increase your Baileys Irish Cream to 1/3 cup. Especially if you've used the mint version of chocolate chips. Also, serve these slices in smaller wedges than you usually would. They're super rich and pack a serious punch at 17% unburned alcohol..
Patrick's Day dessert – your friends will love it! Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake Recipe Mixing Baileys into a pint of Guinness is just one ingredient away from the poorly named Irish Car Bomb, and it's the way to go if you've passed the point in your life when dropping a shot. Patrick's Day is a time of celebration, so make sure one of these treats is on your menu tonight. No Bake Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Directions Using a food processor crush biscuits until they are fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and Baileys and process until the mixture comes together into a ball.
If you find this Mike's Baileys Beginners Irish Cheesecake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.