Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Buffalo chicken sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Buffalo chicken sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buffalo chicken sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buffalo chicken sliders recipe. To make buffalo chicken sliders you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo chicken sliders:
- Get 1 of chicken breast cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour seasoned with onion powder salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of egg beaten.
- Provide 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
- Get of Ranch dressing.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Provide of Buns.
Instructions to make Buffalo chicken sliders:
- I hear my oil to 350 then dip my chicken breasts in flour egg then flour again to give it an extra crispy coating and deep fry until cooked fully.
- Toss the chicken in buffalo sauce and place on a bun and top with lettuce and ranch dressing. I like hidden valley ranch the best..
- I used frozen fries but you could make your own fries easily or pair with tator tots. The tator tots are also fabulous drenched in buffalo sauce and topped with ranch and feta or bleu cheese crumbles 🙂 One chicken breast makes 2 full size sandwiches or if u cut into 1/4s will make 4 sliders and also goes great on Hawaiian rolls..
Mix Buffalo sauce in case it has separated. In batches, add chicken to a mixing bowl and then add the Buffalo sauce. Using tongs or a large spoon, flip chicken over and add sauce to ensure it's coated. Add chicken to a clean plate and repeat with the remaining chicken. To assemble the sliders, slice dinner rolls in half.
If you find this Buffalo chicken sliders recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.