Millet banana bread. Banana bread is so simple, so delicious, and it makes my house smell like life success. Millet is used a lot in bird food… but it's a totally healthy ingredient to throw into non bird related food. Try this Healthy Banana Bread which is a tastier and healthier version of the classic Banana bread !
I exercised unusual restraint by not adding chocolate chips to this bread (as I think all bread should. This Barnyard Millet Banana Bread serves as a filling breakfast as well as a grab and go snack for working folks. This is also a healthier alternative to sugar and maida laden cakes for when your kids.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, millet banana bread. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana bread is so simple, so delicious, and it makes my house smell like life success. Millet is used a lot in bird food… but it's a totally healthy ingredient to throw into non bird related food. Try this Healthy Banana Bread which is a tastier and healthier version of the classic Banana bread !
Millet banana bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Millet banana bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook millet banana bread using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Millet banana bread:
- Make ready 2 cups of millets flour.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 5 of ripped banana (mashed).
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of honey.
- Get 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Make ready 3 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of flaxseed (powder).
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of apple (blend into apple sauce).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- Get 100 g of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt or to your taste.
- Get 1 pinch of orange zeste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of rose water(optional) or vanilla, I prefer rose water.
- Make ready 1 pinch of nutmeg.
The crackle comes from uncooked millet, a seed that can be cooked like a grain in pilafs, but here is left crunchy. It's sold in health food, speciality stores and many larger ones. Ragi banana walnut bread is an easy and healthy banana bread with millet flour and oats. It is a sweet and moist vegan banana bread recipe.
Instructions to make Millet banana bread:
- Pre-heat the over 350 degree Fahrenheit. Grease and put flour on the bottom of the pan..
- Mixed the dry ingredients in a bowl, millet, flour, baking soda, flaxseed, nutmeg, orange zeste, salt, chopped almonds, and sugar..
- Mix the egg, honey, apple sauce, honey, melted butter, and rose water or vanilla.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid ones then pour into the pan. Bake for 45 minutes or till the fork or toothpick you put in the middle of the bread came out clean.
- Let it cools of then cut it into 12 pieces and serve it with tea..
Organic Millet Flour,Brown Rice Flour,Water ,Banana,Walnuts, Aluminum Free Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophophate,Soduim Bicarbonate,Potato Starch. This bread is super soft, moist and moreover packed with the goodness of banana. The skin of the bananas should have black spots. As I have used the finger millet flour, the bread is dark in colour. Remove millet from the heat and mash two ripe bananas.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food millet banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!