Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked italian beef medallions and leeks recipe. To cook baked italian beef medallions and leeks you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks:
- You need of Leeks (2 per person).
- You need of Olive oil.
- Take of Italian Seasoning (Garlic, Rosemary, etc).
- Prepare of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Steak (or Pork!) Medallions.
- Provide Tin of foil.
- You need of Shredded Parmesian (optional).
Instructions to make Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks:
- Preheat Oven to 400F. Cut off the green ends of the leeks off and rinse the remaining white parts..
- Cut leeks in half and place them on an oiled baking pan (with rims). Drizzle olive oil and seasoning over them, and then lightly cover them with tinfoil..
- Place the pan in the oven, and adjust the temperature to 300F. Set a timer to 1.5 hours and wait..
- Once the timer sounds, uncover the leeks, and turn them over (flat side up). Place the meat Medallions on the pan next the leeks, sprinkle seasoning over them, and place back in oven..
- Set oven back to 400F, and set another timer for 15-20 min..
- Once this timer sounds, pull em out and serve the leeks and beef on plates. Sprinkle the shredded parmesian over each plate, and then don't forget to savor every bite!.
If you find this Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.