Buttermilk Banana Bread. This easy Buttermilk Banana Bread Recipe always gets rave reviews! Some say it is the BEST banana bread recipe out there. If you have brown bananas and buttermilk to use up.
This is the best banana bread I've ever tasted. I got the recipe from the Vanderbilt Medical Student Mates. The perfect banana bread contains one special ingredient, buttermilk!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, buttermilk banana bread. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Banana Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Buttermilk Banana Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
This easy Buttermilk Banana Bread Recipe always gets rave reviews! Some say it is the BEST banana bread recipe out there. If you have brown bananas and buttermilk to use up.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook buttermilk banana bread using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Banana Bread:
- Get 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (I used half granulated, half brown).
- Get 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Take 1 cup of mashed banana (about 3 medium or 2 large).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of buttermilk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Get 1/8 tsp. of baking soda.
It helps to produce this light, almost white, banana bread. The only thing I will change next time I make it is to reduce the amount of sugar. Moist and tender sweet bread full of ripe bananas and covered in chopped walnuts. Forget all the banana bread recipes you have tried before, the only one you need is this one.
Instructions to make Buttermilk Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the sugar until it's nice and fluffy..
- Add the eggs, mashed banana, buttermilk and vanilla extract. Beat until combined..
- Next, add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- Place the pan on a cooling rack. After about 15 minutes, gently run a knife around the edges to loosen the bread. Carefully remove it from the pan..
- Let it cool out of the pan on the wire rack. Once it's cool, slice and serve. Store any leftovers in an airtight container..
- For buttermilk banana muffins, fill greased muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full and bake @ 350°F for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean..
Truly the best, with an extraordinary moist texture. Buttermilk Banana Bread By Claire Ptak For the first five years of Violet, I resisted adding banana bread to the menu. Forget all the banana bread recipes you have tried before, the only one you need is this one. Truly the best, with an extraordinary moist texture. This Buttermilk Banana Bread is a healthier take on banana bread using applesauce and buttermilk and is amazingly moist and delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food buttermilk banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!