Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This super-moist and indulgent Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread will be a new family favorite! Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. You can make this dark chocolate chip & rye banana bread in a mixer, or you can simply just use a large bowl to mix all the ingredients together.
Grease two standard bread loaf pans with butter, then dust with flour. In a small bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda. In a larger bowl, cream together the butter.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dark chocolate chip banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This super-moist and indulgent Dark Chocolate Chip Raspberry Banana Bread will be a new family favorite! Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. You can make this dark chocolate chip & rye banana bread in a mixer, or you can simply just use a large bowl to mix all the ingredients together.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dark chocolate chip banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Get 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 of very ripe bananas (medium to large).
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or light olive oil).
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (heaping) dark chocolate chips.
Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This chocolate chip banana bread is dah-reamy!
Steps to make Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Set aside. In a medium bowl wisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- Peel bananas. Place in a large bowl with both sugars, eggs, and cinnamon. Mash with a handheld potato masher (or fork) until everything is combined and liquid with small chunks of banana remaining..
- Vigorously stir in oil and vanilla until incorporated. Add flour mixture. Fold in until just combined (about 20 turns of the spoon). Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Usually about 45-55 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool at least 30 minutes more before slicing. Enjoy!.
Bananas, oats, and chocolate are really quite perfect for each other. I'm not sure who the third If you get a chance to try this Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE checking those daily!) or tag. This classic quick bread, provided by Raymond Forker of Savannah, Georgia, is a great way to use bananas that are just past their prime. Martha Stewart's Banana-Walnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food dark chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!