Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple dal chawal (quick and fix dinner) recipe. You can cook simple dal chawal (quick and fix dinner) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner):
- Use of For dal-.
- Provide 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil for tempering.
- Get 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need Handful of fresh coriander.
- Use of For Rice -.
- Take 1 cup of Rice.
- Get 3-4 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil/butter/ghee.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner):
- For making dal- first wash and soak moong dal for atleast 1/2 hour then add soaked dal in pressure cooker along with as required water, salt, turmeric powder and green chilli. cover with lid and cook for 2-3 whistle or until done.switch off the heat and let the pressure release by itself..
- Open the lid, add chopped tomatoes and whisk with hand whisker until completely mashed..
- Add as required water to get desire consistency of dal, keep it on flame and let it come to a boil and cook for 5-7 mins.on medium heat..
- Now crush the garlic with the help of mortal pistle, heat a tempering pan on medium flame with oil once oil is heated add crushed garlic and stir until golden in color. (keep the flame low) add red chilli powder in the tempering pan and immediately dunk into the dal, cover it for a min then add chopped fresh coriander and mix.dal is ready.(u can squeeze some lemon juice to it).
- For making Rice – first wash and soak rice for atleast 1/2 n hour. In a heavy bottom vessel or in a rice pot add oil/butter/ghee, along with water and salt.let it come to a boil, darin the water from soaked rice and add to the rice pan, when it comes to a boil turn the flame low to medium and cook for 8-10mins(cover it half with lid) or until water absorbed completely.switch off the heat, do not open the lid, let the rice sit for atleast 5-7 mins.simple, quick and easy dinner is ready..
If you find this Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.