Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean bbq chicken burger sliders recipe. You can have korean bbq chicken burger sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Take 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Get 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- Use 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- Take 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 package of mini slider buns.
Instructions to make Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add. Korean BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwich. ½ pound cooked chicken breast ½ cup Korean bbq sauce fresh rolls or English muffins fresh salad greens thinly sliced red onion Monterey Jack **I placed small piles of the cheese in a hot nonstick pan to fry them a little bit to create cheese crisps. Doing this with this exact cheese will result in a crispy. With the weather warming up grilling season is here and up first I have these Korean BBQ chicken burgers with grilled pineapple and gochujang BBQ sauce! I started by flavouring the chicken patties Korean BBQ marinade style with soy sauce, garlic, ginger, green onions and pineapple.
If you find this Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.