Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly great at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat some eggs to jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe. To cook sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg:
- Prepare 1 bundle of beet greens.
- Get 1/2 of lemon – Juice only.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 teaspoons of butter.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
Steps to make Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg:
- Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover with a lid and bring water to a boil over high heat; when the water has reached a boil, set the timer for the desired time. Boil for 6 – 7 minutes over medium-high heat for perfect hard-boiled eggs..
- While.the eggs cook, Prepare an ice water bath for hard boiled eggs. Once timer from eggs completes, place eggs in ice bath for several minutes before peeling.
- Wash beet stems, cut stems into 1" pieces and chop leaves..
- Place stems in a large non-stick pan with 1 cup of water. Cover and simmer 4-7 minutes or until fork tender..
- Drain. Add garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Squeeze the lemon over the greens. Sautee 2-3 minutes or until greens are wilted..
- Remove from heat, stir in butter and additional salt & pepper to taste. Serve warm..
The key to cooking with beet greens is to make sure you wash them really well because they tend to be full of sand and dirt: something you definitely not want in your dish. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add beet greens, and season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and begin to add the greens. The easiest way to cook beet and turnip greens is with a simple saute.
If you find this Sauteed beet greens with hard boiled egg recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.