Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beet Green Saag recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beet Green Saag recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beet Green Saag recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beet green saag recipe. To make beet green saag you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beet Green Saag:
- Take 200 grams of Beet green (chopped).
- Prepare 100 gms of Spinach (chopped).
- Get 50 grams of Fennel (chopped).
- Provide 3 tbsp of Onion.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Beet Green Saag:
- Pressure cook the beet green, spinach and fennel together up to 3 whistles..
- In a pan add 1 ½ tsp refined oil and let it heat for a while. Now, add cumin seeds and let it crackle..
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook until light brown. Now, add onion and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add saag and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Serve with chapatti or roti..
Then add in beet stems, a little salt, and cover. You may want to add a tablespoon or so of water to help steam the stems. Wash the potatoes and place in a large pot of water to boil. Drain the potatoes in a colander, peel the potatoes and cut into halves. I first heard about sarson ka saag when my father ordered it in a Mumbai restaurant.
If you find this Beet Green Saag recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.