Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pancakes and beef potato sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pancakes and beef potato sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pancakes and beef potato sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already know that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pancakes and beef potato sauce recipe. You can cook pancakes and beef potato sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pancakes and beef potato sauce:
- You need of For the pancake.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Get 2 spoons of melted margerine.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 2 spoon of sugar.
- Get of For the sauce.
- Prepare of Irish potato.
- Get of Carrots.
- Prepare of Beef.
- Use of Onions and pepper.
- Take of Spices and seasonings.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Pancakes and beef potato sauce:
- Mix milk, melted butter, egg with flour, sugar, and baking powder, whisk or blend until a smooth batter.
- Use a non stick pan and pour little scoops of the batter.
- Fry on both sides.
- Dice the beef, potato and carrot into small chunks, grate or roughly grind onion and pepper.
- Cook meat until soft, boil carton and potato.
- Make a stir fry of onion and pepper with spices and seasonings, add the beef, boiled potatoes and carrots.
- Serve with the pancake 😋.
These potato pancakes with ground beef filling are easy to make and very delicious! Press alt + / to open this menu. Top with a thin meat patty and cover the meat with another Tablespoon of potato batter. For the pancakes: peel potatoes, carrots and onions and grate coarsely. Chop sunflower seeds coarsely and toast lightly in a dry pan.
If you find this Pancakes and beef potato sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.