Instant Pot BBQ ribs. By :Party In An Instant Pot Cookbook. Using tongs, carefully remove ribs from Instant Pot and lay them flat on a large baking sheet. Brush both sides all over with barbecue sauce before serving.
The easiest and quickest BBQ ribs made right in your pressure cooker! Season ribs with brown sugar mixture, rubbing in thoroughly on both sides. Place metal trivet into the pot.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, instant pot bbq ribs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot BBQ ribs is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot BBQ ribs is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
By :Party In An Instant Pot Cookbook. Using tongs, carefully remove ribs from Instant Pot and lay them flat on a large baking sheet. Brush both sides all over with barbecue sauce before serving.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot bbq ribs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot BBQ ribs:
- Take 1 of slab of baby back ribs.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- Take 1/2 tablespoons of cumin powder.
Love tender ribs but hate waiting hours for them to cook? Use your Instant Pot to make fall-off-the-bone BBQ ribs in under an hour. These Instant Pot BBQ Pork Ribs are fall off the bone tender, delicious and super sticky from a delicious Whiskey BBQ sauce, but most importantly can be on your dinner table in under an hour! Sprinkle rib tips with salt and BBQ rub and massage to coat.
Steps to make Instant Pot BBQ ribs:
- Remove membrane from underside of ribs..
- Mix together dry rub (brown sugar, onion powder, granulated garlic, paprika and cumin) I don’t like spicy food so this was good for me. You could use any spices you want..
- Press rub into ribs to coat both sides..
- Put 1 cup water and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar in bottom of instant pot and put the trivet on top of the liquid..
- Wrap the rack of ribs around the trivet but not touching the sides..
- Set pot on meat/stew button for 25 minutes. Let it natural release for 10 minutes then do a quick release..
- Put cooked ribs on a foil lined baking sheet. Cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Broil in the oven for about 5 minutes for the sauce to bubble..
Set rib tips on top of the trivet. These BBQ ribs – cooked in an Instant Pot or pressure cooker and finished under a broiler – are exactly that. They're ready in about an hour (from start to finish!) and will knock the socks off even the most seasoned rib eater. Your favorite BBQ sauce (We used Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce). Choose your favorite cooking time here: Pressure Cooker Baby Back Ribs Cooking Time to make this Easy BBQ Instant Pot Ribs Recipe!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot bbq ribs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!