Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beet green prantha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beet green prantha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. A thing you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beet green prantha recipe. You can cook beet green prantha using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beet green prantha:
- You need of For Filling..
- Get 1/2 bowl of chopped beetroot leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Little bit chopped coriander.
- Use As needed of salt.
- You need As needed of red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need Pinch of black salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need Pinch of amchoor /anardana powder.
- Get 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- Prepare of oil or ghee for frying.
Instructions to make Beet green prantha:
- Sare filling ingredients ko mix kar le..
- Pede ko rolling pin se bel le..
- Ghee lagayeinand filling ko rakhein..
- Pede ko potli bana band karein bel le..
- Tawa garam karein.ghee lagakar fry kar le..
- Delicious yummy prantha ready hai..
This paratha recipe is quite healthy and can be a great addition to your breakfast recipes. The lush red color is also eye pleasing and looks great in lunch boxes and tiffins. Add onions, chili, beet stems and garlic. Cook until the onions are softened and transparent. Paratha Recipes Indian Food Recipes Ethnic Recipes Green Leaves Beets Macaroni And Cheese Mac And Cheese Indian Recipes.
If you find this Beet green prantha recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.