Salmon with Minted Creamy Cucumbers and Fresh Pita. To serve, place cucumber and salmon on plates and garnish with mint leaves. Toss with cucumbers to coat, then fold in mint and freshly cracked pepper. Serve with salmon and a charred lemon wedge for squeezing.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options. Creamy Garlic Butter Salmon is a rich and delicious recipe! Restaurant quality salmon in a beautiful creamy garlic butter sauce!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, salmon with minted creamy cucumbers and fresh pita. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon with Minted Creamy Cucumbers and Fresh Pita is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Salmon with Minted Creamy Cucumbers and Fresh Pita is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To serve, place cucumber and salmon on plates and garnish with mint leaves. Toss with cucumbers to coat, then fold in mint and freshly cracked pepper. Serve with salmon and a charred lemon wedge for squeezing.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have salmon with minted creamy cucumbers and fresh pita using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon with Minted Creamy Cucumbers and Fresh Pita:
- Prepare of Hero Salmon.
- Make ready 3/4 each of Vidalia onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 12 oz of fresh salmon filets.
- Take 2 tsp of Penzey's Greek seasoning.
- Take 1/2 each of lemon, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 each of oregano sprigs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 each of fresh pita bread.
- Take of Minted Creamy Cucumbers.
- Make ready 2 each of cucumbers, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 cup of Atlanta Fresh yogurt.
- Make ready 1 each of Vidalia onion, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 each of lemon, juiced.
- Prepare 10 of fresh mint leaves, chopped.
- Get 1 each of garlic clove, minced or chopped.
- Take 1 of Penzey's Greek seasoning, to taste.
This is possibly one of the. This quickly marinated minty salmon is very easy to make and gourmet-delicious. I personally love fresh mint and was excited when I was recommended this recipe on the "Recipe Buzz". I followed the recipe exactly however I wasn't very impressed.
Steps to make Salmon with Minted Creamy Cucumbers and Fresh Pita:
- In a small, oven-safe dish, make a bed of sliced onions to rest under the salmon. Season the salmon filets liberally on all sides with the Greek seasoning, and place skin-side down (if the skin is removed, this is the side with the gray ?bloodline?). Arrange the sliced lemon, and oregano sprigs on top of the fish. Pour the olive oil over the fish, allowing it to coat the onions at the bottom of the pan. Let stand 15-20 minutes at room temperature. Preheat oven to 400º F..
- As oven preheats, make the minted creamy cucumbers. Mix the cucumbers and salt in a colander or strainer, over the sink or a bowl. Let stand 10-15 minutes. Squeeze gently, and blot dry on paper towels, or tea cloth. While the cucumbers are soaking, combine the lemon juice, mint, garlic, onion and yogurt in a medium bowl. Next, stir in the strained cucumbers. Add Greek seasoning to taste. Place aside in refrigerator while the salmon cooks..
- Place the dish with the salmon on the bottom rack of the oven. Allow to bake until the salmon is just fully cooked, approximately 15-20 minutes. Fully cooked salmon is opaque, and firm when squeezed gently from the sides. Remove salmon from the oven, turn the oven off, and place the pita directly on the rack in the still-warm oven. Allow the salmon to rest for about 5 minutes while the pita warms. Remove and discard the lemon and oregano from the top of the salmon..
- Place the salmon on one side of the plate, and top with some of the cooked onions. Place a mound of cucumbers next to the salmon. Cut the pita into eight slices and arrange next to the salmon and cucumbers. Or enjoy as a sandwich: Cut the pita in half to form two pockets, fill each half with layers of large flaked chunks of salmon, onions, and minted cucumbers. Enjoy!.
Fresh Salmon with a crispy topOpen Source Food. Creamy Lemon and Fresh Tomato Salmon PastaSalt and Lavender. Salmon, Mint and Pea PastaThe Candid Appetite. This salmon pate with cucumber is the perfect keto-friendly appetizer to bring to your next party. Get the recipe plus tips on assembling easy keto apps.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food salmon with minted creamy cucumbers and fresh pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!