The left over Pita. In the morning, there's leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. The sesame pita bread came from Trader Joes, as did the pre-marinated Tri-Tip. You could use any leftover cooked meat, and adjust the flavorings infinitely.
My favorite flatbread or pocketless pita EVER. These are so soft and tender – say goodbye to the dry and crumbly pitas and make these today! Sure it's easier to buy pitas at the store, but they are neverrrr as good.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, the left over pita. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In the morning, there's leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. The sesame pita bread came from Trader Joes, as did the pre-marinated Tri-Tip. You could use any leftover cooked meat, and adjust the flavorings infinitely.
The left over Pita is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. The left over Pita is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the left over pita using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The left over Pita:
- Prepare 1 of pita bread.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 of italian sausage or meat of choice.
- Get 1 tsp of butter (pita).
- Take 1/2 tsp of minced garlic (pita).
- Prepare of for stir fry.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried herb mix seasonings.
- Take 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- Get 1 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of shredded carrots.
- Take 1 of zucchini.
- Get 1 of asparagus.
- Make ready 1 of spinach leaves.
In fact, I often find that store bought pita bread is quite dry. Pay with your Pita Pack app. Order for pick-up or schedule a delivery. Any credits left over after redemption return to your.
Steps to make The left over Pita:
- start by adding butter, garlic olive oil into a pan cook about 2 minutes. add in chopped veggies of choice & seasonings, cook till veggies of choice are tender but not mushy(as above) about 9minutes. .theres no precise measurement since this was just left over odd n ends of veggies.use whats on hand to make stir fry.
- chop left over meat of choice heat as you like.
- speed butter & garlic on one side of pita, heat on warm skillet till golden.assemble pita how you like.enjoy!.
Leftover twice-baked potatoes are cooked down into a super-rich potato soup, or mashed into patties and Are there any dishes better left as is? Served with hummus, our special tahini sauce, and Pita bread. Stuffed with rice, diced parsely, and onions, cooked in olive oil. Hummus, falafel, and grape leaves serverd over a bed of salad with Pita bread. All three: Falafel, Chicken, and Gyro.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the left over pita recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!