Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger gravy recipe. To make hamburger gravy you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Gravy:
- Use 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 3 cup of milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Take 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Get 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Hamburger Gravy:
- Crumble ground beef into a skillet big enough to hold the gravy. Brown the beef until just about finished, and add the onion..
- When the onion is soft remove drippings if needed, leave enough to coat the skillet. Leaner beef may need fat added..
- Add the flour and cook it for a minute or two. If the flour is dry, add a little oil or drippings..
- Add the milk in batches while stirring, thickening each time. Prevent pan from cooling down!! Add the butter, bouillon, salt, and pepper..
- Once thickened taste for needed seasonings! Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, biscuits, bread, or even fried potatoes..
- Very versatile as for seasonings, I add different stuff just about every time..
Crumbled ground beef in a thick and creamy gravy made from milk and broth. This is the perfect topping for turning any starch side dish into a mouth-watering entrée. In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onions over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the flour, bouillon, salt and pepper. In a skillet, brown ground beef with onion until beef is fully cooked.
If you find this Hamburger Gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.