Smoked Salmon Dip with Homemade Pita Chips.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoked salmon dip with homemade pita chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Salmon Dip with Homemade Pita Chips is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Smoked Salmon Dip with Homemade Pita Chips is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smoked salmon dip with homemade pita chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Salmon Dip with Homemade Pita Chips:
- Make ready 4 cups of Smoked Salmon.
- Take 1 block of cream cheese.
- Make ready of Fresh Dill.
- Take 1 of large Lemon.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Take 1 Package of Pita Bread.
- Make ready of Olive oil to brush on Pita Chips.
- Prepare of Sea Salt or Pink Himalayan Salt.
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon Dip with Homemade Pita Chips:
- In a Large Bowl Combine Cream Cheese, Salmon, Juice of Lemon, Juice of Lime.
- Stir Like a Mad Man.
- Slice Pita bread into wedges. Brush lightly with Olive oil and sprinkle with salt..
- Place in oven on 300 for 8 mins or longer if you would like them to be crisper..
- Form a Ball with the Salmon, Dill and Lemon-Lime Mixture. Cover and Place in fridge for at least 30 mins to cool off. I let mine sit overnight and I am glad that I did. The flavors marinated together so well. https://youtu.be/pV670PibUDQ.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food smoked salmon dip with homemade pita chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!