Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Quinoa Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Quinoa Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican quinoa bowl recipe. You can cook mexican quinoa bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Quinoa Bowl:
- Provide 1 cup of quinoa prepared per instructions with broth for flavor.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canned black beans per bowl.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canned chickpeas per bowl.
- You need 1/8 cup of roasted, diced sweet potatoes per bowl.
- You need of Cilantro-lime dressing/sauce.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Use 1/4-1/2 of avocado per bowl.
- Get 1/3 of chili-lime chicken burger (Trader Joe’s) per bowl.
- Use 3 of heaping tbsp salsa or pico de gallo per bowl.
Steps to make Mexican Quinoa Bowl:
- Prepare quinoa. I like to use a combination of bone broth and vegetable broth for flavor instead of water..
- While quinoa is cooking, roast sweet potato in the oven at 400-425° for 20-30 minutes..
- Cook chicken burger while sweet potatoes roast..
- Season and dice sweet potatoes..
- Add toppings to bowl and drizzle with cilantro lime dressing..
Add tomato sauce, cumin, quinoa, water, and salt. Quinoa, lettuce, avocados, and black beans are layered in these easy vegan bowls topped with a Mexican-inspired green chile cilantro sauce. Either stir it all together (like you see in the photo) or eat it as is. Kids and adults love this recipe for one-skillet Mexican quinoa; perfect for Cinco de Mayo but easy enough to make on a weeknight. Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
If you find this Mexican Quinoa Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.