Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce recipe. To make mike's meaty mexican marinara sauce you need 34 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- You need of ● For The Shredded Meats [go to your local Carnicería for ease].
- Provide 1 Cup of Shredded Seasoned Pork Carnitas.
- Provide 1 Cup of EX Thin Sliced Carne Asada Meat.
- You need 1 Cup of Fried Seasoned Ground Chorizo Sausage.
- Provide 1 Cup of Shredded Mexican Beef Or Lean Fried Ground Hamburger Meat.
- You need 1 Cup of Shreded Seasoned Rotisserie Chicken.
- You need of ● For The Dipping Breads [go to your local Panadería for ease].
- Prepare of Most heavy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead works best.
- You need of ● For The Meaty Marinara Sauce.
- Provide 2 of LG Chopped De-seeded Tomatoes.
- Use 1 of LG Chopped Spanish Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Chopped Red Onion.
- Take 2 Stalks of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- Use 1 Cup of Loose Cilantro Leaves.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-sedded Green Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Chopped De-seeded Red Bell Peppers.
- Use 1 of EX LG Chopped De-seeded Jalepeno.
- Provide 1 (4 oz) of Can Green Chiles.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Epazote Herb.
- Get 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Get 1.5 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Favorite Spicy Red Salsa.
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of Cans Your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Take 1 Handful of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Take 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Sliced Black Olives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Basil Leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of Chili Powder.
Steps to make Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce:
- Chop all fresh crisp vegetables, add sauce, seasonings and pre-cooked shredded/fried meats. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir regularly. Thin with dashes of Mexican beer if desired..
- A terrific brand but use only if your shredded meats are sold under seasoned..
- Just about any sturdy Pan de Muertos – Mexican Bread of the Dead will work great for dipping..
- Serve piping hot with warm sturdy fresh bread or thick flour tortillas. Guacamole is great as well. Also serve with a spicy Bloody Mary or icy Mexican beers..
- Garnish with fresh Cilantro. Enjoy!.
The secret to mouthwatering marinara is patience. That's how all of the flavors develop and simmer. Classic tomato puree is joined by garlic, oregano, and fresh basil in the spotlight. In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Marinara ("mariner's") sauce is a tomato sauce usually made with tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions.
If you find this Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.