Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baileys Nutty Fudge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baileys Nutty Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baileys Nutty Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baileys nutty fudge recipe. To cook baileys nutty fudge you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baileys Nutty Fudge:
- You need 36 oz. (4 1/2 cups) of white chocolate chips.
- Use 1 (14 oz.) of can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Baileys Liqueur.
- Get 1/2 cup of rough chopped nuts, any variety (I used a mix).
Instructions to make Baileys Nutty Fudge:
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with tin foil; coat lightly with cooking spray..
- In a large saucepan over medium low heat add white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and Baileys..
- Continue to heat until completely melted stirring frequently..
- Add nuts and mix well to combine..
- Add mixture to 8×8 pan..
- Place in fridge for several hours or overnight to harden & form. Then turn out onto cutting board and remove tin foil..
- Cut into 4 equal squares. Cut each square into 16 pieces. You will have approximately 64 pieces..
Fold the fudge mixture out into the loaf pan and smooth flat with your spatula. This Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate Fudge is a great festive treat to bring to a St. These bite-sized delights are decorated with shamrock and gold coin toppings along with green sparkly sugar sprinkles. All that fresh, green color has me thinking of Spring already! Baileys is the best-known Irish cream liqueur on the market, and it's used to make fun, inventive cocktails and shots.
If you find this Baileys Nutty Fudge recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.