Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy garlic sesame rice noodles recipe. You can cook mike's spicy garlic sesame rice noodles using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles:
- Use of Noodles.
- Use of 16 oz Rice Noodles [room temperature].
- Get of Rice Noodle Base.
- You need of Oyster Sauce.
- Use of Wok Oil.
- Prepare of Quality Fish Sauce.
- You need of Soy Sauce.
- Get of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- Use of Bamboo Shoots.
- Provide of Water Chestnuts.
- You need of Fresh Snap Peas.
- Take of Fresh Sliced Diakon Radishes.
- Get of Lemon Grass [fine chop].
- You need of Fresh Sliced Cabbage.
- Provide of Sliced Green Onions.
- You need of Minced Ginger.
- Provide of Thai Basil [chopped].
- You need of Thai Chilies [chopped].
- You need of Garnishments.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro [you don't want to leave this herb out!].
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Use of Lime Wedges [optional].
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles:
- Here's about all you'll need..
- Gather all of your sauces, seasonings and oils and add them to your Wok. Heat em' up..
- Chop all of your dense vegetables and add them to your heated Wok as well..
- Blanch your snap peas in boiling water for 2 minutes..
- Heat on high for 3 minutes but, be very carful to not burn your garlic. Stir regularly throughout..
- Add your softer vegetables [like sliced cabbage, green onions and basil] and cook for 1 minute more. Again, stir regularly..
- ● Bring water to a heavy boil. Add room temperature rice noodles to water for 10 seconds. These noodles boil fast! ● Immediately drain them and place noodles in your Wok and quickly blend them in. You'll need to stir your noodles up in your sauce fast separating your noodles as you stir and coat. ● Mix everything well with chopsticks or, spaghetti forks. Add additional Oyster Sauce, Fish and Soy Sauce if your mixture appears too thick and is difficult to fully coat your noodles..
- ● Plate and garnish noodles with chilled, fresh Cilantro, sesame seeds and sides of Soy and Fish Sauce. ● Seaweed salad, egg rolls or small dumplings make great sides but aren't necessary with this filling dish. ● Room temperature Sake or ice cold Sapporo Beer goes great with this dish as well. ● Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Garlic Sesame Rice Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.