Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna pasta recipe. You can cook tuna pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna pasta:
- Provide 4 handfuls of Barilla pasta.
- You need 2 can of tuna drained.
- Take 1 can of annalisa peeled tomatoes.
- Get 4 of fillets anchovies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- Get 1 pinch of sea salt.
- Take 1 pinch of oregano.
- You need 5 stalks of fresh parsely.
- Get 1 pinch of black pepper.
- Get 10 of black olives diced.
- Get 4 clove of garlic crushed.
- Get 1 of grated Grana Pandana parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Tuna pasta:
- Bring to simmer tomato, anchovies,garlic..
- Drain tuna using sieve. Add tuna to saucepan and stir for 3 mins.
- .Add olives and parsley. Add water if dry. Stir fry 3 mins and turn off heat..
- Add pasta to boiling water. Add pinch of salt and olive oil to water. Cook for 10 mins and drain. Serve with parmesan cheese..
Most of you might think you know how to make a tuna pasta bake, but to make a GOOD one, it's more than just bunging all your Our pasta bake takes a little bit more time, but is worth the effort. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery. Here is an easy, simple, yet delicious way to make the home-made tuna pasta! It can be served hot or cold.
If you find this Tuna pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.