Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce recipe. You can have chicken enchiladas with green chile sour cream sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 8 each of soft taco size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of shredded or cubed cooked chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 cup of chicken or vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 2 cup of peeled roasted green chiles, diced.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together 1 cup of the cheese and the chicken. Place an equal amount of the chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a lightly greased, 9 x 13-inch pan..
- In a skillet or saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken broth, whisking until smooth. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in the sour cream and green chiles. Pour sauce over the top of the enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes..
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chile Sour Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.