Grilled chicken with pita bread. A mouth watering Grilled chicken shawarma with Lebanese style pita bread recipe for you. Make it and satisfy your cravings. #HappyCookingToYou Written. Place chicken cutlets in a shallow baking dish.
Piping, soft pita with slices of marinated chicken breast and veggies make it the ultimate lunchtime meal. Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the Middle East. It can be used for dipping, or to make delicious sandwiches in.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken with pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled chicken with pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grilled chicken with pita bread is something which I have loved my whole life.
A mouth watering Grilled chicken shawarma with Lebanese style pita bread recipe for you. Make it and satisfy your cravings. #HappyCookingToYou Written. Place chicken cutlets in a shallow baking dish.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken with pita bread using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken with pita bread:
- Get of Chicken Marination.
- Prepare 1 of full chicken cleaned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
- Get of Pita bread.
- Get 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water.
Put a grilled pita onto a plate, top with some cooked chicken, lettuce, tomato, onion and some tzatziki sauce. Repeat with remaining ingredients and arrange on a serving platter. Reserve the leftover tzatziki sauce, chicken, tomatoes and onion for Greek Flat Bread. Grilled Chicken Pita Pockets wiht Pita Bread – delicious, quick, and easy meal made with grilled chicken, tomatoes, and spring mix.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken with pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for more than 4 hours..
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes @ 200 degree Celsius. Grilled chicken is ready!!!😃😃😃.
- Mix the ingredients for pita bread and knead well to form a soft dough. Keep it covered for 2 hours. After 2 hours, u can see that the dough has been raised and soft..
- Take small balls and flatten it using a rolling pin. Heat the tawa, when hot, place it and flip on both sides to cook. Pita bread is ready!!!😃😃😃.
Pita is a pocket bread that is created by steam, puffing through the dough as it bakes. When removed from the oven, the layers of baked dough remain separated. Pita bread (I've shared my homemade pita bread recipe below, but store-bought is fine!) Brush grill grates lightly with oil and preheat grill over moderately high heat. Whole Wheat Pita Pockets with Romaine, Roasted Beets, Chicken & Manchego Cheese. Grilled Pita Pizza with Prosciutto, Chanterelles, Arugula & A Fried Egg.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken with pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!