Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. You can have chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken parmesan:
- Provide 1 of small box of spaghetti noodles.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Use 1/3 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1-8 ounce of bag of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Instructions to make Chicken parmesan:
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted).
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender..
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce..
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
When you're ready to eat, simply assemble and bake. To prepare homemade breadcrumbs instead of store-bought, try Lucinda's simple how-to. From the book "Mad Hungry" by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books). Here on Long Island, you can find Chicken Rolls or Chicken Parm Rolls in just about any pizzeria. It's basically chicken Parmesan wrapped in pizza dough.
If you find this Chicken parmesan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.