Shwarama salad with pita bread. With pita bread, shepherd's salad and tahini sauce. This is a real treat if you like spicy, full aromatic Chicken Shawarma. Here is your chicken shawarma salad home style.
Make Chicken Shawarma Salad with this recipe and you will not be able to resist making it again. #HappyCookingToYou. Serving plate mein prepared salad,toasted garlic pita bread aur grilled chicken rakh dein aur yogurt sauce drizzle ker ka serve karein. Grilled chicken shawarma with homemade grilled pita bread √.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shwarama salad with pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
With pita bread, shepherd's salad and tahini sauce. This is a real treat if you like spicy, full aromatic Chicken Shawarma. Here is your chicken shawarma salad home style.
Shwarama salad with pita bread is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Shwarama salad with pita bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shwarama salad with pita bread using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shwarama salad with pita bread:
- Get of Tahina paste and sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of white til.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Get 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take of Black pepper powder.
- Get of Salt to taste and dried parsley.
- Get of For the pita bread.
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of yeast.
- Get of Salt and oil.
- Take of Warm water.
- Get of For the salad.
- Make ready 350 gm of boneless chicken.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric and redchile powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and garam masala powder.
- Take of Olive oil and peprica powder.
- Make ready 1 of large onion.
- Make ready 1 of carrot.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Make ready 1/2 of of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of capsium(u can use all 3 colors bell pepper).
- Make ready of Honey.
- Make ready of Salt and black pepper powder.
Note: Although making your own pita bread is easy, and fun to do with the kids, if time is of the essence, store-bought will work fine. This recipe for chicken shawarma—thinly sliced meat wrapped in pita bread with veggies and sauce—is the ultimate Middle-Eastern on-the-go meal. The flavour of this Chicken Shawarma is incredible!! This Chicken Shawarma recipe is going to knock your socks off!
Instructions to make Shwarama salad with pita bread:
- First let's make the Tahini paste and sauce. First dry roast the white til. When it cools. Make a paste. Then add garlic and olive oil and make the paste. The oil should be enough. It should flot on top. Add lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon..
- Now in a bowl add hung curd, mayonnaise and the Tahini paste. Mix them all. If u want can blend it too. Add salt, black pepper powder and dried parsley. Now the Tahini sauce is ready.
- Next let's make the pita bread. Take the all purpose flour. In a bowl add sugar and yeast and little warm water. Keep it for 2 – 3 min till the yeast ferments. Now add it to the flour, add salt oil and make the dough with warm water. Brush it with oil. Keep it for 1 hr. By covering it with a cloth. The dough will rise.
- Now after 1 hr make small dough. Again cover it with cloth it will rise. Now use all purpose flour to make the roti. Keep it also for 30 min by covering it..
- Now take a pan and cook it in low flame. The pita bread would rise..
- Now for the salad first take boneless chicken(best is breast pcs but I did with whatever available). Marinate the chicken with ginger and garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and olive oil. Keep it for 30 min. Then add the hung curd, turmeric, redchile and cumin powder. Garam masala powder and pepprica powder. Keep it for 2-3 hrs. Now take a pan(best is a grill pan). Now put the chicken and cook it.
- Now cook it by flipping sides in low flame. To give it a smoky flavour put it on the direct flame. Keep it aside.
- Now finally the salad. Cut all the vegetables. Mix them all. Add salt and black pepper powder and honey. Strip the chicken into small pieces..
- Now mix the chicken and the Tahini sauce..
Just a handful of every day spices makes an incredible Chicken Shawarma marinade. Given my love of bread, my freezer is packed full of different bread and bread-like items. English muffins, naan, bagels, and pita round out the supply of bread I keep stashed. Shawarma is a Middle Eastern dish of garlicky meat or poultry served on pitas. This chicken version is flavored with a Chicken Shawarma tucked into a warm pita, and topped with crisp vegetables and garlicky greek yogurt sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food shwarama salad with pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!