Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. To cook chicken parmesan you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan:
- Provide of Chicken breasts.
- Provide of Italian bread crumbs.
- Use of Egg.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Use of Pepper.
- Provide of Parmesan (canned).
- Get of Mozzarella.
- You need of Red sauce.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 3 bowls- flour and pepper in one, egg beat with a little water in another, and Parmesan and bread crumbs in that last. You want enough to completely cover the chicken..
- Cut the breast into portion sizes..
- Put chicken in flour-> egg-> bread crumbs-> egg -> bread crumbs..
- Once all chicken is covered put in lightly greased pan and cover with foil..
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then take out and flip chicken over. Bake still covered for additional 10 minutes..
- Take out and check to ensure chicken is cooked. If it is take off foil and bake for 2-3 minutes to allow bread crumbs to get a little crispy..
- Add red sauce and mozzarella cheese to the top. Put in oven until cheese is melted about 5 minutes..
- Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
They're usually made with breaded fried chicken cutlets, which makes them anything but light. Spread out to cover the whole bottom of the pan. Lay down as many chicken breasts as will fit on the mixture. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Place bread crumbs and cheese in another shallow bowl.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.