Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Made in the Microwave with Pancake Mix! Easy Chocolate Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Made in the Microwave with Pancake Mix! Easy Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Made in the Microwave with Pancake Mix! Easy Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that directs your brain how you feel day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to made in the microwave with pancake mix! easy chocolate cake recipe. You can have made in the microwave with pancake mix! easy chocolate cake using 16 ingredients and 30 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Made in the Microwave with Pancake Mix! Easy Chocolate Cake:
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 45 grams of Sugar.
- Take 40 grams of Pancake mix.
- Take 15 ml of Milk.
- You need 20 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of approx. 6 drops Vanilla Oil (or Vanilla Extract).
- Take of Ganache cream for decorating.
- Use 55 grams of Chocolate bar.
- Get 40 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get of Syrup (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide of An example for decoration.
- Get 1 of Strawberries.
- You need 6 of leaves Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make Made in the Microwave with Pancake Mix! Easy Chocolate Cake:
- Boil water, and pour it into a big bowl. Leave the hot water to cool down until it is about 60°C/140°F (hot when you put your finger in)..
- Break the eggs in a bowl and whisk well. Place the bowl with eggs over the bowl from Step 1, add sugar in 2-3 portions and whip up..
- When the egg mixture sticks to the whisk when lifted up, remove the bowl from the double boiler..
- Further whip up the mixture until the mixture thickens so that you can draw a line with the mixture when you lift up the whisk..
- Add the pancake mix and fold it in quickly with a rubber spatula to evenly dissolve it..
- Put margarine and milk in a heat-resistance container, cover with plastic wrap and heat up in a 500 W microwave for about 40 seconds and melt the margarine..
- Add Step 6 by pouring the mixture over the rubber spatula into Step 5 and mix gently..
- Add vanilla oil and mix gently and lightly..
- Pour Step 8 into a heat-resistant container such as a plastic container until it's 80 percent full..
- You can make this in many shapes as long as the container is heat-resistant..
- Put one container at a time in the microwave and heat up in a 500 W for about 1 minute. (How long to heat up depends on the size of the container. Refer to the Helpful Hints.).
- After heating up, slide a knife in between the container and the sponge and take the sponge cake out..
- Quickly cover the sponge cake with a plastic wrap and leave it to cool down slightly. Boil water..
- Make the ganache cream. Break the chocolate bars into a bowl and melt it over a double boiler..
- Warm up the heavy cream a little bit over a double boiler as well..
- Add about 1/3 of the warm cream to the melted chocolate, and mix well..
- It will clump up, but keep mixing until the mixture becomes shiny. Then add 1/2 of the cream and mix well..
- Further add the rest of the cream, and mix well..
- When the mixture becomes smooth and the cream becomes even, the ganache cream is ready..
- Make some syup if you like. Put water and sugar in a heat-resistant container and heat it up in a 500 W microwave for about 40 seconds to let the sugar melt..
- Unwrap the sponge cake and cut into 2 slices using a bread knife..
- Spread the ganache cream from Step 19 to one side of the cake with a knife..
- Spread some syrup from Step 20 onto the side of the other sponge cake with a spoon if you like and let the sponge absorb the syrup well..
- Stick the two pieces of cake together so that the side with the ganache is in the middle..
- Spread the ganache cream along the entire surface of the cake..
- Gently transfer the cake onto a plate or to a tray for a cake box, and make some stripes with a fork onto the whole surface..
- Cut the strawberry into small pieces..
- Decorate with strawberry and mint. Sprinkle some powdered sugar for the finishing touch and it's ready..
- I made the sponge cake using a round container and decorated it like so..
- Using the remaining heavy cream… Why not try making an Easy Baked Custard Pudding?..
You can add more water if the mixture is too thick, and more flour/pancake mix if the mixture is too thin. Combine pancake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and butter in a medium bowl. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry blender or fork. It is important to not over work the ingredients or it will turn into a paste. The ingredients should come together into crumbs.
If you find this Made in the Microwave with Pancake Mix! Easy Chocolate Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.