Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. To cook chicken parmesan with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- Provide 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- Provide 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Use 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Use 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Use 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Take of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh mozzarella.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. Here is how you achieve it. Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Pasta. A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet. This low carb chicken parmesan is best served over spaghetti squash or zoodles!
If you find this Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.