Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai fish stir fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai fish stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai fish stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai fish stir fry recipe. To make thai fish stir fry you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai fish stir fry:
- Get of firm white fish (cod, haddock, hake, red bream) skinned and pin boned.
- Get of vegetable oil, for frying.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- Use of cornflour.
- Get of garlic, pressed.
- Prepare of grated ginger.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of fresh coriander, chopped finely.
- Get of green Thai chili, finely chopped or grated.
- You need of fish sauce.
- Get of dark soy sauce.
- You need of palm sugar.
- Use of For the stir fry and noodles:.
- Provide of medium egg or flat rice noodles.
- Take of chili oil.
- Use of red pepper.
- Get of cup mushrooms.
- Prepare of sugar snap peas or mangetout.
- Prepare of beansprouts.
- Take of carrot, shredded.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- Prepare of quartered lime, to serve.
Instructions to make Thai fish stir fry:
- Rinse and pat dry the fish; cut it into 5cm chunks. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add the fish and chill for at least 30 minutes..
- Core and chop the pepper into strips or dice; slice the mushrooms, slice the beans lengthwise. Trim the spring onions and chop them into 1-2cm pieces..
- Soak the noodles: bring a pan of water to the boil, drop the noodles and soak them for 5 minutes..
- In the meantime heat the oil in a wok over medium heat. Add the fish with the marinade and spread it over the bottom of the wok in a single layer. Cook for a minute, then turn the fish pieces over using chopsticks or tongs..
- When the fish has barely turned opaque, remove it back to the bowl and keep aside..
- Add all the vegetables except spring onions to the wok and turn the heat up a little. Stir around to dislodge the marinade that might have stuck to the bottom, add ½ cup of water and cover with a lid or a tray. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring now and again..
- At this point drain the noodles, stir a little chili oil into them and keep warm..
- When the vegetables look cooked, return the fish with its sauce into the wok, add the spring onions and stir gently. Cover the wok with a lid and let the fish steam for a minute or two..
- Divide the noodles between serving bowls or plates and pile the fish stir fry on top. Serve with lime quarters..
Join us on Patreon for bonus Category: Entrées, Fish & Seafood, Gluten Free. Kabocha Squash Stir-Fry ผัดฟักทอง (pad faktong). This homemade Thai Chicken stir-fry is better than your local Thai takeout. Add the reserved chicken, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, Thai basil, and mint. Thai Stir Fried Crab Claws With Curry Powder Recipe.
If you find this Thai fish stir fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.