Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes. Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes I had leftover steamed kabocha squash. If you want to make these even healthier, use only the kabocha squash and raisins to provide sweetness. Even if the kabocha squash you use may not be sweet, adding salt and raisins should do the trick.
If you want to make these even healthier, use only the kabocha squash and raisins to provide sweetness. Another very unfortunate thing that has been bothering me is chicken!!! It was NOT my intention to go back to vegetarian when I started eating more raw.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mostly-kabocha macrobiotic pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes I had leftover steamed kabocha squash. If you want to make these even healthier, use only the kabocha squash and raisins to provide sweetness. Even if the kabocha squash you use may not be sweet, adding salt and raisins should do the trick.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mostly-kabocha macrobiotic pancakes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes:
- Make ready 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Get 6 tbsp of Soy milk.
- Make ready 2 pinch of Salt.
- Get 2 of sprinkles Cinnamon (optional).
- Get 3 tbsp of Raisins (optional).
- Make ready 1 of Walnuts, maple syrup, or topping of your choice.
But, I can NOT deny that my tummy feels MUCH better when I don't eat meat of any kind. Have tried chicken twice (each time a week apart) lately, and both times-it got me! I do plan on trying fish in a few days. Slice down the center of each potato and gently peel back just enough skin so you can scoop into the potatoes.
Steps to make Mostly-Kabocha Macrobiotic Pancakes:
- Steam or microwave the kabocha squash and mash..
- Combine the kabocha from Step 1 with the plain flour, salt, and raisins in a bowl..
- Mix gently in a cutting motion..
- Add the soy milk and mix lightly. Add cinnamon to taste. Add a little soy milk at a time if you want to make the batter more runny..
- Grease a frying pan with oil, pour in about 1 ladleful of batter. The pancake should be 10-15 cm depending how runny the batter is..
- When the top surface becomes dry, flip it over. Cook until slightly brown, and it's done. There you have a thick and filling pancake mostly made of kabocha squash!.
- If the sweetness from the kabocha squash is not enough, drizzle with maple syrup, or other topping of your choice. Top with walnuts and kabocha seeds to make a lovely treat for your guests..
- I couldn't wait, so I had some of the first pancake before I made the second one..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mostly-kabocha macrobiotic pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!