Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sarah's super chicken parmesan recipe. To cook sarah's super chicken parmesan you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan:
- Take 1 of jar or can spaghetti Sauce.
- Use 6 of chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 packages of spaghetti.
- You need 5 tbsp of chicken bullion.
- You need of dip mix.
- Get 7 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of stone ground mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need of crust mix.
- Provide 2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 3 tbsp of dried chives.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 3 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Use 1 of teaspoon powdered garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of chicken bullion.
Instructions to make Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan:
- Use meat tenderizer utensil to pound out chicken evenly to about a 2/3 inch thickness.
- Mix crust ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix dip ingredients in medium shallow bowl.
- Dip breasts in dip mix and then dip in crust mix *Coat Well*.
- Place coated chicken In greased baking pan bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package add 3tlbs bullion to water before adding spaghetti *Sprinkle cooked and drained spaghetti with basil chives and parsley*.
- After removing chicken from oven spoon hot spaghetti sauce over breasts and dust with parmesan cheese and parsley..
Fold the paper over the chicken. Cut each breast into two pieces. Dredge the chicken in the flour, then the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Repeat until all the chicken has been breaded. I always love eating Chicken Parmesan, but it seems to be quite the ordeal to get it cooked.
If you find this Sarah's Super Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.