Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ellie's Chicken and Potatoes Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ellie's Chicken and Potatoes Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate because it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ellie's chicken and potatoes casserole recipe. To make ellie's chicken and potatoes casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ellie's Chicken and Potatoes Casserole:
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast (1" cubed).
- Provide 6 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of hot sauce (more if you like it Hot).
- Take 2 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of crumbled bacon.
- Provide 1 cup of green onions.
Instructions to make Ellie's Chicken and Potatoes Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9X13? baking dish with cooking spray..
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish…
- Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound)..
- Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve With: extra hot sauce and/or sour cream! I also serve with guacamole..
Omitted capsicum and peas, and replaced with carrot and sweet potato, as that's what I had in the fridge. Used frozen chicken and it was perfectly tender, even though I didn't adjust cooking times. Spread half of the cubed potatoes in bottom of pan. Place the cubed chicken breasts evenly on top. Sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each salt, paprika and pepper.
If you find this Ellie's Chicken and Potatoes Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.