Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan casserole recipe. You can have chicken parmesan casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Provide 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- Provide 1 1/2 of jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- You need 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- You need 2 cup of crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- Take 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
Make this easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole with homemade breaded chicken, chicken tenders, or with leftover rotisserie chicken! Add in some pasta and lots of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese! Be sure to serve this with a side of Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread!. Chicken Parmesan Casserole Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse and drain the pasta in a colander.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.