Pita bread with mince filling. For Mince Filling: -Frying pan mein olive oil aur pyaz dal. Fill pockets with cooked mince and arrange on an oven tray. Pita bread, sometimes called Arabic bread, is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread that's hugely popular in Middle Eastern cuisine.
Tomato, Onion & Arugula Pita Bread Pizza. thecravegallery.com. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much Pita is also great make-ahead bread.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pita bread with mince filling. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pita bread with mince filling is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pita bread with mince filling is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
For Mince Filling: -Frying pan mein olive oil aur pyaz dal. Fill pockets with cooked mince and arrange on an oven tray. Pita bread, sometimes called Arabic bread, is a soft, slightly leavened flatbread that's hugely popular in Middle Eastern cuisine.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread with mince filling using 39 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- Make ready of For PITA BREAD:.
- Take 1¹/² tsp of Instant yeast.
- Take ¹/² cup of Water.
- Take 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Get ¹/²cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Oil.
- Get of For MINCE FILLING.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of Oil.
- Make ready ¹/² cup of Chopped onions.
- Get 1 tsp each of ginger, garlic paste.
- Get 300 gms of Keema (any mince).
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take ¹/² tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take ¹/² tsp of Chilli powder.
- Get ¹/² tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare ¹/² tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready ¹/² cup of Chopped coriander.
- Get of For TOMATO SALSA.
- Get ¹/² cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- Get ¹/² cup of Chopped onions.
- Make ready ¹/² cup of Chopped cucumber.
- Take ¹/² cup of Chopped coriander.
- Get 2-3 of Chopped chillies.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready of For YOGHURT DIP.
- Get 1 cup of Yoghurt (strained).
- Make ready ¹/² tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take of For ASSEMBLING.
- Make ready 1 of Pita bread.
- Get as required of Cooked mince filling.
- Prepare as required of Tomato salsa.
- Take as required of Cabbage.
- Take as required of Yoghurt dip.
I often prepare the dough through the first rise, punch it down, and then keep it refrigerated for up to a week. Health benefits of eating pita bread. Pita bread is predominant in many cuisines such as Mediterranean and In Greece, pita is the type of pastry which is filled with variety of ingredients. Patties are stuffed into pita pockets and topped with tangy sauce.
Steps to make Pita bread with mince filling:
- In lukewarm water,add yeast and sugar.Mix well and cover it for 15 mins..
- In a bowl,add wheat and all purpose flour,oil and salt & mix well.Add yeast mixture & mix well. Gradually,add water & knead well till a dough is formed.Cover & let it rest for 2hrs..
- Knead dough again,take a small dough & make a ball..
- Roll out dough with a rolling pin..
- Heat a tawa & place pita.Cook on low flame from both sides..
- Take a kadai & heat oil.Now put ginger garlic paste & saute it.Add onions & saute till transculent.Add all the spices.Now add the mince & mix well..
- Cook on low flame till it is cooked.Add coriander leaves..
- For Tomato salsa,add tomatoes, cucumber,onions,chilli,lemon juice & salt.Mix well..
- For yoghurt dip,add Yoghurt (strained),black pepper & Chopped coriander & whisk well..
- ASSEMBLING:Cut pita bread from the centre..
- Stuff with cooked mince filling, cabbage,tomato salsa, yoghurt dip & serve.
Top pita-bread-fillings recipes just for you. Soft and fluffy pita bread also known as Arabic bread. Only using basic ingredients in the kitchen. Perfect for stuffing with your favourite fillings. Stack on top on each other and cover with a kitchen cloth to keep them warm.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pita bread with mince filling recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!