Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken parmesan recipe. To make easy chicken parmesan you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Parmesan:
- Use 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Use 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Take 1 jar of of marinara sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Mix sour cream, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese together thoroughly..
- Spread mixture on top of chicken..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over all the chicken..
- Bake in oven at 400° for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly..
- Remove from oven, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over chicken and broil at 400° for approximately 5-7 minutes. Or until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown..
- Serve on top of your favorite pasta with marinara sauce!.
Best pasta for Easy Chicken Parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a popular dish that can be found on most Italian-American restaurant menus along with lasagne, spaghetti and meatballs, and fettuccine alfredo. Purchased spaghetti sauce makes it extra-easy, but feel free to use your favorite homemade sauce. This easy, best chicken Parmesan has a crispy crust, juicy interior, zesty marinara sauce, and a crusty golden layer of gooey cheeses. It is served with rigatoni pasta.
If you find this Easy Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.