Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried onion chicken parmesan recipe. To cook fried onion chicken parmesan you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan:
- Get of The Chicken.
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast (filet each in to 2 pieces for a total of 6).
- Provide 2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 16 oz of container French Fried Onion pieces.
- Take 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get of side dish.
- You need 1 packages of cavatalli pasta (or whatever you have on hand).
- You need 2 quart of marinara sauce (homemade or store bought will work).
- Use of chicken topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of marinara sauce (take some from what is portioned for the pasta).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar).
Steps to make Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- marinade chicken breast in italian dressing about 10 minutes.
- empty container of fried onions in to a shallow dish and crunch up the big pieces with you fingers.
- add parmesan cheese to the onion pieces and mix together with a fork..
- fill large pot with water to boil for noodles.
- line baking sheet with parchment paper (can be used without the paper, it just helps with the cleanup).
- remove chicken from the marinade and roll in to the onion mixture.
- place on baking sheet – if needed press the onion mixture on to the chicken once on the sheet..
- place in preheated oven.
- warm marinara sauce in a sauce pan and once your water is boiling, add your noodles to the water.
- cook chicken in oven for about 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of the chicken). Once the chicken is no longer pink in the middle, spoon about 1/4 cup of the marinara sauce on each breast and then about 1/4 cup of the cheese. place pan back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- plate the chicken with noodles and sauce. can be served with salad and garlic bread.
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute the onion, garlic, and Italian seasoning. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. DIP chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Lightly crush the entire can of French Fried Onions and put into a shallow pan.
If you find this Fried Onion Chicken Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.