Peanut Butter Apple Tarts.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, peanut butter apple tarts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Apple Tarts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Peanut Butter Apple Tarts is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter apple tarts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Apple Tarts:
- Take 4 of apples ( I like green apples best).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of pie crust.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Apple Tarts:
- Preheat oven 350`.
- mix all ingredients, except apples, in a sauce pan on medium, to melt everything down. Bring it to a slight bubble. (only use the cornstarch if you wany you want your filling thick!!).
- turn off heat, mix in apples.
- line tart pans with pie crust ( or whatever you choose to make this in, I wanted personal size pies this time so I did tarts).
- put apple mixture in pans.
- bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food peanut butter apple tarts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!