Cauliflower Manchurian. Cauliflower manchurian is made by tossing crisp fried cauliflower in slightly sour, sweet & hot manchurian sauce. It can be served as a starter or as a side with noodles or fried rice. Gobi Manchurian is an Indian Chinese fried cauliflower dish.
This is a super delicious appetizer or main dish. Gobi manchurian satisfies both your savory and spicy cravings! Gobi Manchurian Recipe with step by step photos.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cauliflower manchurian. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Manchurian is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cauliflower Manchurian is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Cauliflower manchurian is made by tossing crisp fried cauliflower in slightly sour, sweet & hot manchurian sauce. It can be served as a starter or as a side with noodles or fried rice. Gobi Manchurian is an Indian Chinese fried cauliflower dish.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower manchurian using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Manchurian:
- Get 1 of small Caulifower.
- Make ready 1 of large Finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Finely chopped garlic.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Finely chopped green chilies.
- Get 1/2 cup of Finely chopped cilantro leaves (and a little extra for garnish).
- Take 3 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Tbsp of Hot and Sweet tomato sauce.
- Make ready Pinch of sugar.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cornflour/starch.
- Take of Oil.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Take of ****.
- Take of For the Batter:.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cornflour/starch.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Water, enough to make a thick batter.
- Take of ****.
- Get of For the Pancakes (makes 3-4).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Rice flour.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt, fresh cracked pepper and sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Finely chopped cilantro leaves.
- Get of Oil to fry.
Cauliflower Manchurian is a popular Indian snack recipe of pan fried cauliflower florets coated with a spicy sauce. Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe for crispy fried cauliflower; serve it as a snack or appetizer. Serve cauliflower manchurian hot as starter or side dish with fried rice, veg noodles,baby corn fried rice, paneer fried rice. You can serve this dish in three ways.
Steps to make Cauliflower Manchurian:
- Cut the cauliflower into medium sized florets. Make sure you clean them well. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and keep aside..
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients for the batter. Slowly whisk in water to make a lump free thick batter..
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter, one by one, and deep fry. Once done, reserve the batter fried cauliflower, while you make the sauce..
- In another pan heat a couple of tablespoons of oil. Add the onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies. Saute for a few minutes on high heat..
- Add the soy sauce,a large pinch of sugar and the tomato sauce and give a good toss. Once it begins to caramelize, add the corn flour dissolved in a few table spoons of water..
- It takes only minutes to reduce, toss in the cilantro leaves and the batter fried cauliflowers. Toss it on high heat for a while. Add the cracked pepper, adjust seasoning (be careful here, the sauces usually make for almost enough salt) and remove from heat..
- For the pancakes: Mix all ingredients, except oil, together to make a lump free batter..
- Heat a frying pan greased well with oil, add a ladle of battle and twirl the pan to spread it out into a thin disc. Wait for a minute or so that one side gets done. Slowly release the sides with the ends of your spatula before flipping it over. Cook on the other side for no more than 30 seconds..
- Serve the Gobi Manchurian on a thin pancake or rolled into one..
Dry manchurian, semi dry or gravy. Gobi Manchurian is a very popular Indo-Chinese dish made with cauliflower. Gobi Manchurian (gravy) is a fantastic side dish for Vegetable Fried rice and the dry version can be served as a snack. A popular Indo Chinese recipe Gobi Manchurian is made by tossing crispy golden cauliflower florets in a sweet, tangy and spicy sauce. Gobi Manchurian is a popular and delicious Indo Chinese recipe that's made with crispy fried gobi (cauliflower) coated in a delicious sweet and tangy Manchurian sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cauliflower manchurian recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!