Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded chicken and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded chicken and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is because these foods are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chicken and potatoes recipe. To cook loaded chicken and potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Loaded chicken and potatoes:
- Provide 1 lb of bacon chop & cook and save for later.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Kosher salt.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Take 8 of medium diced red patatoes.
- Get 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Provide 2 cups of cheddar cheese blend.
Instructions to make Loaded chicken and potatoes:
- Combine ingredients (except bacon, green onion and cheese) and put into 9 X 13 baking dish..
- Bake at 400 deg F for 55 min..
- Remove from oven and top with chopped green onions cheddar cheese then cover with cooked bacon..
- Return to oven and cook for another 5 min..
This recipe was also very simple to make! In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add the potatoes and chicken and stir to coat evenly. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
If you find this Loaded chicken and potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.