Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken parmesan w/ penne recipe. You can have easy chicken parmesan w/ penne using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne:
- Use 2 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 of Heirloom, Beefsteak, and Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 cup of Mozzerella cheese.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide 3 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Basil.
- Use 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Take 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Place tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, salt, and pepper over tomatoes..
- Let tomatoes cook for about 20 minutes..
- While the tomatoes are baking, season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and garlic salt..
- Dip each breast in egg, followed by Panko breadcrumbs, and then parmesan cheese..
- Brown on each side for ten minutes..
- While chicken is browning, boil penne pasta..
- Remove tomatoes from oven. Place in food processor with the seasonings, basil and sugar. Blend..
- Place chicken back in baking dish and pour your homemade sauce over the breasts..
- Top with parsley and mozzarella cheese. Bake for 15 minutes at 375..
It's delicious, it's easy to make, it doesn't take a lot of time out of your schedule, and it's delicious (I know, I said delicious twice – that's how good it is). However, my favorite thing about this recipe has to be just how convenient it is. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Season chicken with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Simple Chicken Parmesan is the perfect dish to lure kids into the kitchen – what kid doesn't like chicken tenders and spaghetti?
If you find this Easy Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.